Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's a Wednesday

Well, not much got done at our house today. I woke up with a headache that hasn't stopped all day. We went to the barn this morning and saw Reed, then we picked a WHOLE BUNCH of pecans for me to crack. The kids loved it.

Brooks had a dr's appt this afternoon for a well baby 2 year. Since he still had diarrhea from last week (8 days now), I thought we'd get that checked out too. He took care of that by having a toxic explosion at the office. That was the worst smelling diaper ever. Of course, it got on his pants...

So, by the time we got out, it was almost 5pm, and that wasn't enough time to get home, get a bath, eat and go back to town for church. And, since I didn't have a change of clothing for him, I couldn't just go to Mom and Dad's. So we are back here at home.

I have a service project to help with on Saturday. I'll tell you more later....

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Your once busy woman. Don't you love how babies pick the perfect times to have blow outs. Your little boy must be pretty close in age to mine, he'll be 2 on February 28th. Love the picture below, your daughters little bishops dress is adorable.

Nancy Hood said...

loved catching up with you! you've been one busy woman!!

Me on Metatrophin said...

Poor Brooks! Hope that goes on its merry way!

My brother's new baby had his first "up the back blow out" before they brought him home from the hospital. They are officially initiated!

Sarah said...

You know, they ONLY save the big blowouts for when you DON'T have a change of clothes right?? What is UP with that anyways?? It must be like Murphy's law right? LOL

Louise said...

Poor Brooks and you!!! Hope you both are feeling better!!

Me on Metatrophin said...

Kristi- We nixed both names on the poll because of our inability to agree. Also, it was so close on the poll that the decision wasn't made for us! Mary is my mom's first name, so I was trying to use that, but.....we are pretty sure we've decided on
Marlee Suzanne Epps--Marlee Sue. Suzanne is my mom's name, and my new nephew has our dad's name for his middle name. What do you think? Naming a girl has been SOOOO hard!!