Sunday, September 21, 2008

Who, me?



(Brooks in our sick ward today)

Tonight Kate was asking us to draw houses for her. When Scott suggested that I draw it, he said, "Is Mama the artist of the family?"

Kate replied, "No sir, Daddy. Mama is the genius."

(Oh, and Scott said he has NEVER told her to say this... I think SHE is a genius! HA!)



Just a picture of a birdhouse I painted many years ago (when they were popular). I still like it, but it doesn't come out very often.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Leslie P. said...

Kate is a smart girl! Hope Brooks get to feeling much better very soon!

Melissa Lester said...

I love that story! Kate is a smart girl! Someone e-mailed me to ask if they could bring their children to our blog lunch, so I thought I would ask. I may need to bring my girls because our lunch will overlap Carson's soccer game a little and Joe is helping coach. Let me know what your thoughts are, and I'll pass the word along.