Thursday, November 29, 2007

So...

This week I am working on our Christmas decorations. It has taken a while this time, but things are coming together nicely. I am ALMOST finished with our tree in the living room. I am really excited about it this year - I am very meticulous with decorating the tree. But, since several happenings will be at Auburn Hill Drive this year, I want it to look extra special!

I guess, after that, we don't have any new news to share. Scott is in full swing at UPS. He says he is the real "Santa Clause". The kids are great, happy AND well! We are really looking forward to all the Christmas festivities planned for the coming weeks.

When the tree is finished, I will post some pics. Until then....

3 comments:

Liz said...

Don't you just love it? I can't wait to see pictures of it. Hopefully, we will get our tree tomorrow!

Lerra said...

No offense, but I think my dad beats Scott in the Santa Claus contest! ;-)

Kristi said...

Well, maybe in looks... :) I think he thinks that Santa has UPS browns under that red suit...