Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday pictures



What a rare treat! This morning on the way out the door, both of the kids asked if I would take their pictures!

What? Can I hear that again? Because usually what I hear is, "But Mama, I don't want to take pictures today..." {insert whining here}

So, here are some of the better ones. I really didn't get that great picture that I just love, but the ones of the hugs come pretty close.

To catch you up on last week: Scott worked in the building at night, so our schedule was quite topsy-turvy. It turned out to be a very good week for him, and a nice change of pace. The clinic, however, was CRAZY all week, and I was exhausted. I worked Mon, Tues, Thurs, Friday afternoon and Saturday morning. What was up with last week? Anyways, I found very little time to get online. But, I did a little catch up this weekend. :)

So.... I am thinking that I may just dress them up again and try to get some more fun pictures.... or I could be just pressing my luck...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Just adorable!!!! Hope they cooperate more for you with the pics!! Sweet kids!!!!

Donna said...

The pics of the kids are adorable, as usual. Did Mimi smock the outfits?

The Hester Family said...

Ok - what kind of camera do you have? I must know. The pictures are great!

Kristi said...

Mimi didn't smock these. I actually got them at consignment sales and as hand-me-downs!

Casey, I have a Canon Rebel SLR camera. It is fantastic. It can do so much more than I know - I just got a book to teach me how to use it more!