Sunday, March 8, 2009

Kid funnies

I know, I know... 3 posts in one day! If you haven't seen, there are recent pictures below...

For those interested, Mike's sister Kim wrote beautiful sentiments on her blog about him. Click here.

On the way to church tonight, Kate was talking on her "phone" to Scott, Mom and Dad, Cody and Alyssa. She would start the conversation with: "Hello? Can you hear me?" The cell phone generation...

- "Hi Daddy. I love you more than you'll ever know"
- "Hi Mimi. Can you send us more letters? And send some stickers, too"
- "Hi Pa. Are you working on your clocks? Good."
- "Hi Cody and Alyssa. We are going to church to see Daddy and Rudy (the truck)"
- "Hi Gran Gran and Paw Paw. We are going to church to see Daddy and Rudy"
- "Hi Sophia. No, I can't come to your house today. I'm sorry. Can I speak to your Mommy?Hi Aunt Casey. We are going to church to see Daddy and Rudy"
- "Hi Trees. I was just calling to check on you"

After running all around tonight, Scott asked her where she gets her energy from. Her reply? "Gran Gran and PawPaw"

2 comments:

kari and kijsa said...

Too cute!!
blessings,
kari & kijsa

Louise said...

She is SO funny!!!