Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas trees


The kids were AWESOME helping me decorate the trees this year! They couldn't wait to be able to get going. I am so glad that we now have the 3 tier trees - it makes it so much easier to put them up.

Some of the things that Brooks said that were the best:

- "I just love Christmas!"
- "I love hanging ornaments! It's my favorite Christmastime!"

When he prayed tonight, he thanked God for our Christmas trees, and he prayed they would still be up in the morning, and that Christmas Eve would come soon. His prayers have come along so well here as of late, and I am just so proud of him.

And, I can't leave Kate out. She was super at helping out! She was a little sad at the fact that she had to share her tree with Brooks this year, but they worked well together.





I got these stockings last year from Target after Christmas. It took a while to find all of our initials, but it paid off because they were so cheap. I purchased the pom pom trim separately and Mom sewed it on for me.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: