Thursday, September 9, 2010

Brag on Brooks

Brooks has been such a good boy lately. He not only has adjusted well to Kate being in school, but he has been so much better with his manners! For the most part, when I ask him to do something (like go change his clothes for the day), he answers, "Yes, Ma'am!" with a smile. Kate has been doing this for a while, and Brooks is really picking this up. Of course, we pour it on thick with praise when he does it. :) And, he eats it up... :)

Kate is still loving school. She is progressing well. The only thing that she is still having trouble with is writing her name in lower case letters. She still refuses to try writing it at home. Her teacher says it will come.

The animals are doing well. Mally has been doing much better with her housebreaking. I treated her heartworms again this month, and she let me do this by myself at home. She is a good girl. Last night, I forgot to let Sara the dog back inside before we went to church. We were surprised to find her outside when we drove up after church! I was glad she is a good girl and stayed at home.

We are ready for some cooler weather, I think. But, I don't like to have the cold weather here for long. I don't want the summer to be over - but there is nothing I can do about that! :)

1 comment:

Casey Hester said...

We were just talking this morning about how Brooks is going to be 4 next week! We can't believe it!