Saturday, September 12, 2009

Look who is turning 3!


Not for a few more days, though.



As some of you know, I love making my kid's birthday party invitations. Unfortunately, that's about as creative as I get. I don't go all out for birthday parties. I like them simple. But, the invites... well, I love them!



Thomas theme this year. I liked how the brads look like rivets. In hindsight, I would have liked them on the corners instead of at the top.



I have been in a tizy working for the consignment sale - in order to shop early. It is totally worth it. This bag, here, was my find of the sale. Of course, all those clothes were great deals. But, this is an Eddie Bauer small diaper bag that is the perfect size for my camera! And, it was only $3.00! It will hold my camera and add'l lens, plus charger. Just perfect!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Donna said...

HI Kristi, you are a brave woman having a birthday party at 9:30 in the morning. Are you going to fix brunch for the adults? I can't believe Brooks is going to be 3. Time sure flies. When does Kate start kindergarten? She is such a cutie pie.
Have a good time hosting the party.
Love y'all,Ms. Donna

Melissa Lester said...

Cute invitation! You are too funny in the previous post. I'm sure we could find a few more similarities! We both loved the book, right? And we both think Kate is a doll baby, right? I could go on and on. :)