Friday, October 19, 2007

White towels



I feel like it's really the fall, because we are getting so busy with places we are going and things we are doing! I hopefully won't get things confused as I try to keep them straight.


Can you ever underestimate the feel of a brand new white towel?


This week, I finally used a Macy's gift card I have had for several months and bought some new towels. They got here yesterday and they are just so soft and clean. Towels are on my list of things that are always nice to have new, but I NEVER think of getting them. Like a new pair of scissors. How often do you ever buy scissors? How often do you wish you had a good pair?
What other things are there out there that are great to get, but you never think to actually BUY them?

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

It may just be me, but I never think to buy underwear. Some others that are nice are bubble bath and some perfume. I guess I don't buy jewerly that much either. I could sure use some.

Kristi said...

Hmmm, we might have some Christmas ideas coming....

Lerra said...

Underwear is a good one! Especially bras.

Also, a hose caddy. Sounds weird, I know, but we have our hose all tangled up in the back yard because we can't remember to buy a caddy to put it in. Should have just bought 2 when we bought the one for the front yard.

Nancy Hood said...

Underwear! Cologne! and an extra set of sheets so I don't have to wait until I wash and dry the set on there now!!!